Thursday, April 10, 2008

very BORING day!!!

aiyo....my mum woke me up at 6 and asked if i was better....i had little red spots all over my body!!! but at least they are not as bad as yesterday la....it does not itch so much....my mum decided not to let me go to school...so i continued sleeping peacefully until 11 am.....hahas....then i woke up.....

my spots where half faded....um.....i dunno how to discribe la....but it was better than in the morning just now....i washed my face and watched tv....hahas.....i am enjoying life....hehe...

after awhile all my spots mysteriously disappeared....lols...then i felt guilty bcoz i was not sick anymore and i did not go to school!!!! anyway i was so bored at home....i cant sms anyone bcoz everyone is still in school....ahhh!!!! so BORING!!! then i realised i left my science file in school!!! so i sms pearlyn to help me take.....

AHHHH!!!!!!! tomorrow i dunno how to go to the CCAB....i dunno where to meet.....i dunno what time to meet....i dunno what time to go home...and i dunno how to go home!!!!

hehe....i was not listening to mr.v when he was breifing us that day.....actually i was listening la...but i forgot liao...

then it was finally 1.30...my siblings came back home.....then they watch tv.....i lazed around the house....then practiced wushu and fell down...hehe....i got myself one small bruise

after that i ate dinner than use the computer....
nothing else to say liao....bb

No comments: