Saturday, April 12, 2008

today very sian....i woke up at abt 12pm....then had a light breakfast...actually i think it is considered lunch lah, bcoz it is after 12. after eating i watched tv for awhile then studied for the science common test on monday...study...study...study...read...read...read...aiyo so sian....i cant even remember the facts loh...anyway i continued to study....

after awhile i got bored and did a center-split while reading my science worksheet...so pain loh...aiyo, center split is the most difficult split loh...i train for so many years also cannot go down...after a long long long time i manage to go down to my maximum...YAY!!! i was left with abt 5cm until the ground....i improved....hehe...i so lame loh...do split while studying

i went out for dinner at vivo city with my family....then i came home, showered and came to my mom's laptop to update my blog...aiyo now so late i better sleep liao....good night...bb

No comments: