Tuesday, April 1, 2008

music,english mt cdp sci

aiyo....today i reach school a bit late bcoz i overslept...but lucky i reached just in time loh....first period was um...er.....music. we went back to class 1st...in class xavier so cute loh...he was jumping for joy bcoz chloe nvr come...after that we went to the music room...so cold there loh...the teacher must be cold blooded....then we had to compose a song...nitro made a song for my group loh...it was so damn funny....it is abt our school explode then all the students chao da, teachers all suicided then left the principle....lol

second period was english...today i forgot if ms wong gave us another lecture...i was daydreaming....then we did characterisation on two characters from the story 'sing to the dawn', dawan and kwai....xavier look so blur loh...maybe he miss chloe...lol...then it was recess...followed by the boring MT....mr liang lu gave us so much homework loh.....

then it was CDP lesson...zhen yong and azrina forgot to bring the file so they had to go out of the class room for punishment....last period was science!!! kai cheng and sunflower did their usual stuff...irritate mr soh...tomorrow mr soh ask sunflower to bring a sample of his waste for observation...eww....then finally the wonderfully, extraordinary, specially, irritating school bell went off....

liwen help me tie up my hair as usual then we ate lunch together...after that i had to go for my chinese dance...so i 'abandoned' liwen and went to the dance room i saw yeh lin there...she was tieing her bun...she tie until the shape very odd....haha...then i went to the toilet with her to change....we meet the choir members and some of our seniors there...

then we both ran down to the music room for chinese dance...my feet was so pain during the whole lesson....then i forgot to tell the teacher...so during practise, i nvr stand properly then the teacher step on my feet to make me stand properly...she step and step..and step...ahhh!!...so pain....then other than the pain everything went on as usual...

my grandfather came to fetch me...when i reach the car i realised i forgot to take my water bottle...so i ran to the 3rd floor then ran down...when i reach the car i sat down straight away...then i had a headache loh...all the blood rushed up to my head....then i had the worst nose bleed in my life!!!....

i went to collect my new spectacles just now....my sis say i look nerdy....ahhh!!!...i scared tomorrow everyone laugh at me....

End of post....hope tomorrow no one laugh at me...btw happy april fools day everyone....bb

No comments: