Sunday, April 6, 2008

aiyo...today i woke up as usual then gradually got my stomach ache again!!! so pain!!! i cannot eat anything bcoz it is useless anyway....and it makes my tummy hurt more...i was so weak loh...i moved around the house with the same method loh....rolling around on my mom's roller chair....after awhile my mom fed me some medicine then i went to sleep....after abt half an hour then i manage to sleep...when i woke up i felt much better...then i played x-box with my bro...then i got ready for wushu...

During wushu...i had stomach aches and i felt so weak bcoz i nvr eat breakfast and lunch....but i continued practising...during training there was a man keep taking pictures of us....then mark tell me later we all combine forces and throw our weapons at the man...haha.....after awhile i had a stomach ache!!! i ran to the toilet loh...then come back to lesson i still continue training....lucky i dun have anymore stomach aches for the lesson....but i felt weak and tired throughout the lesson...poor me....

my mom wanted to bring me to see the doctor but i dun want to go bcoz if i see the doctor then maybe will get MC....but i want to go to school....

...i nothing else to say liao...hehe...bb

No comments: