Saturday, April 19, 2008

Aiyoh...today i woke up at 12pm....then ate breakfast...as soon as i finished my breakfast, i have been studying until now!!!! wow i am so hardworking...hahas...i finished all my homework liao...YAY!!! i studied for the maths common test halfway then dun want to study liao..hahas
oh ya...i am now very happy bcoz just now while studying, i was doing my splits as per normal...just for fun :)...then i managed to go down for my center split!!! YAY!!!! i have been training for 6 years!!! FINALLY I SUCCEEDED!!!!(um...i dunno if i spelled 'SUCCEEDED' correctly) anyway...YAY!!! but sometimes even though i can do my center split properly, after a few days then i cannot liao....but anyway...this is an improvement la....hahas

oh ya...we left our aquaponic project in school over the weekend...i hope no one's fishes will die a horrible death like the talipia.....

bb

No comments: