Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Aiyo...today is a very horrible day...actually it is not la...but i today very emo...
in the morning they conducted a spot-check...a lot of ppl got caught for their hair and skirt...lucky mr faizal nvr check our class

1st period-history...we learnt abt ancient trading...bla bla bla....then we had to copy down some things from the board into our workbook...my workbook almost no more space liao...there was um...maritime trade...overland trade...wow i can finally remember something from history class...haha

2nd period-science...we learnt abt diffusion....mr soh explain so funny loh...he say sunflower farted then the smell spread all over the place until there is an equal amount of concentration...lols

RECESS

3rd period-english...we did a poem abt the Sea...then we talked abt tsunami...ms wong said that there was a boy/girl that saved abt 10 ppl's lives bcoz he/she remembered what she/he learnt during geography lesson...so incredible...

4th period...maths...so boring...i dun even understand what the teacher was saying at all

5th period-assembly in the classroom...we had a quiz abt different music from different countries...everything i anyhow guess loh...after that we talked abt food...then ms wong talked abt a half developed chick being edible....eww....

i stayed in the classroom for awhile after releasal...dunno why...anyway, pearlyn and azrina were looking for the classroom key...but i needed to go so i nvr help them....
my mum came to fetch me for my younger sis chinese dance SYF competition...i saw all my friends there loh...including my teachers....anyway, before my younger sis's performance, i watched a few schools dance....they all so pro loh....and all so small size...but still very pro....but my younger sis's dance also very pro....hahas....anyway i dunno why i call them 'pro'....i also can do what they do mah....hahas

after that i came home, did my HE project(reflections)....then now i am trying to save my work into a thumbdrive but i cant find!!!...i wait for my mum to come home then settle the project bah...byebye

No comments: