Friday, April 11, 2008

One of the Most BORING sports day....

aiyo....today i woke up at the usual time...then went to CCAB....i dunno where that is....my aunt fetch me there...hehe...i was slightly late...but i reached the hall just in time for azrina to take my attendance....

it was raining so heavily that all the outdoors events were cancelled. we had to sit in the hall for the whole....um.....abt 3-4 hours....some events that does not concern us occurred....like the cheer competition....teachers race and i think floor ball at the back of the hall....

there were free chocolate buns given out....i took my own sweet time to eat mine....when i was done, sunflower complained that i eat very slow because he had already finished 3 buns...hahas...then he continued eating...i think he ate 5 buns....whaaa.....he so small size still can eat so much......when he was done, he interviewed yukei saung and me abt some stupid questions....then yukei asked sunflower who he like...

sunflower dun want to say....hahas....then yukei interviewed barry and yong kiat....yong kiat said he like himself...haha....after a long time of teasing each other i got bored and lay down on everyone's bags....then yukei and liwen keep disturbing me....they keep saying that i am on my death bed....bcoz i was staring into space with my eyes wide open...haha...then chloe and jodie came and passed their bags to me....YAY!!!.....i had more 'pillows'.....they dumped their bags on me and tried to bury me....but i dun care la...

then camellia joined liwen and disturbed me.....so fun disturbing me meh???....after awhile jodie pulled me outside for a walk....then when we came back, liwen and yukei continued disburbing me....WHAT IS SO FUN ABT DISTURBING ME????

YAY!!! my uncle is here with my aunt's dog...i want to play with them for awhile liao....they so cute loh...

ok...i am back...hahas...whaa....i wait so long liao.....msn still no one online...byebye

No comments: