Thursday, May 29, 2008

today a lot of very fun things happen!!!!

IN THE MORNING...
in the morning my mom fetch me to science center at 8pm...so early loh ( bcoz i very blur...dunno how to go science center on my own)
anyway, at science center i had breakfast with my mom and my sis
then my mom went to work and my sis went for her own camp that was none of my business...(but she will be away for abt 3 days...i think....YAY!!!!! no nagging for 3 days!!!! and one person lesser to fight with for the computer...hehe)
i was all ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! so lonely.....

i had to wait for abt 2hrs until 10.45 loh...at first i did my zuowen and maths worksheet....then a big big grp of st. nicholas girls school ppl came in and were screaming and shouting inconsiderately...(i better not say what they did next....dun want to badmouth other school)
anyway, when they left, xavier and chime came in...they sat next to the entrance....
i dun care abt what they doing....so i just played with my rubiks cube...i almost manage to solve it!!! only left with the last side!!!!but i cant figure out how to solve....so i just put the cube into my bag and replied some SMSes...
then wilson, yi zheng, jacob, nitro, yong kiat and a few other boys came

but still no girls....why are all the girls soooo late????
but after awhile karmen and jodie came so i was not so alone.....followed by camellia,liwen,brandon,jingwen,della,chloe,maai,yehlin........................

THE WORKSHOP AT SCIENCE CENTER...
then we gathered at the entrance....we went in....
we walked to a place at the back of science center next to a "tree house??"
anway, we were divided into 2 grps...my grp started with the boring lecture...but it was quite interesting lah...it was abt global warming

then we went outdoors to play a game...
there was a lining on the grass to show us the size of our "country"...we were suppose to act as the ministry and organise the country and the location of resevoirs,HDB,factories,entertainment centers and roads
it was quite fun and funny...
then we had a briefing abt the economic and adaptations....after that we filled in some worksheets and started our activity!!! we could go around the pond and observe how organisms stay alive...we were given nets also
i was damn excited lah.....this is so fun!!! i was happily skipping around the pond....omg...i am so childish...i was careless and i slipped on a steep slope! i almost fell into the pond but i held onto the grass nearby...*PHEW*...
but jolene was more unlucky and slipped into the pond...her shoes were black loh....with mud...ewww... then i manage to catch 2 fishes!!!!! an organism was like so hard to catch in that pond...
at the end, when we observe what we caught, i saw...
-1 dead beetle(killed my pearlyn)
-3 fishes(2 caught by me...where in the world did the last one came from???)
-some water plants

AFTER THE WORKSHOP...
after that we went around science center...dunno why i so excited loh....i was running about like a 5 yr old child....i was so facinated by the slide and keep running up and down...

aiyoh...i still have a lot to post leh.....just cut short everything lah


then i went to JEC with azrina and camellia for lunch at mcdonalds...after that we went to take neo-prints(my first time)....after that azrina's mother fetch us to her house....so nice lah....

we had fun discussing the science project...still can enjoy the cold aircon....today we drafted out the plan for the physical demo....next week we make props....

then my mom came...
i discovered that azrina's mom's car is the same model as my family car!!!! lols...

my mom fetch camellia home then brought me home....
after that i had dinner, showered and came here....

tomorrow have chinese dance!!! i so excited!!!! can play with my friends again!!!! YAY!!!
bb

No comments: