Saturday, May 24, 2008

hmm...where should i start??
today in the morning, went to school for chinese dance
i was there 1/2 an hour earlier so i went to the physics lab with weiwen to see our class aquaponics...weiwen's class aquaponic tank so big loh....
then i went to meet karmen at the foyer, she gave me a chocolate...then we went to the physics lab again...
then we went back to the hall, i saw vernice there
she also want to go physics lab...aiyoh, i go so many times liao
so we went up to the physics lab, then we went to the toilet to change...when we come out we saw the chinese dance teacher entering the hall so we chiong back to the hall...we went there just in time to start our warm up

then we had a few rehersals at the stage...the weather soooooooo HOT!!!! then finally can go to dance room...have AIRCON!!!! YAY!!! at the dance room we just continued practicing the dance loh...

at 11am me and karmen went to the classroom for the meet-the-parent session (time to say byebye and attend my funeral...) but ms wong and mdm mas nvr say bad stuff abt me....so i manage to survive...luckily i passed all my subjects....
then i went for a hair cut to thin down my hair...but still look the same

after that i went home, ate lunch and took a short nap

at 3 my mom want me to go church with her to watch a concert...so i just go loh...
after 2 hours it finally ended...then i went out to eat dinner and came home
i lazy to type the rest...

ohya...btw, yesterday i realised that jiayu look like a mushroom with the deflated football on his head...lols!!!!
bb

No comments: