Saturday, May 10, 2008

AHH!! today i almost cannot get out of bed...i had muscle aches all over my body...very pain loh
lucky on sunday no wushu class...or else i will break my bones...but without wushu class sunday will be sooo boring...so i am planning to go west coast to play with wushu gang...yay!!!! but the stupid duck say he go if jonnypad go...then jonnypad say he may need to go hospital to visit his relative...i hope he dun need to lah

anyway, today i woke up at 12.30. dunno why so late. then i had lunch. then i went to vivo with my sis. i realised i nvr bring my ezlink card. so must pay by cash...after awwhile my sis abandon me at vivo. i almost got lost loh...i dun have any sense of direction one...but luckily i manage to find the bus stop so i went home safely

then i came home...help my siblings make their mothers day present for the whole afternoon loh
then i had dinner, watch tv, came here to use computer...i nothing else to say liao

bb

No comments: