Tuesday, May 13, 2008

aiyo...i came back home at abt 7.10 today...sooo tired loh

today first period was music...we watched a show, then i suffered from stomach aches, went to toilet,when i came back, we went back to class...get ready for next period

2nd period was english. we continued watching the series of unfortunate events...but halfway through, ms wong's laptop no battery...so she allow us to do whatever we want...before recess, ms wong ask me to follow her to the staff room...then she ask if i was very upset with my english marks...i said that i scared i will retain...she say i wont bcoz still have compo...after that i still got free chocolate leh...hehe

then it was recess...

then 3rd period was MT...so boring loh...mr liang lu explain to us abt the sihan thing. i almost fell asleep...

then i think it was CDP...we continued watching the series of unfortunate events...then we watch um...i forgot the title...but it was very funny...lol

after that was science...we got back our section a and c...i was so damn nervous loh...then i went back to my place and took a peek at my marks...i was surprized loh...then jacob knock my head twice with his pencil box bcoz he say i won him one mark...i dunno what he put in his pencil box loh, so hard...oh ya...we also had a lucky draw for our science project...liwen, me, camellia and azrina same group...YAY!!! we can go azrina's house to eat cookies

then we had to stay back bcoz our class was caught dirty...only at 2 then can go loh...then i chiong to the toilet and got ready for chinese dance...then i run to the dance room...lucky not late...we still had time to play around

during chinese dance, i can slack bcoz now the teacher is focusing on the other group...soo boring...i play with vernice , jingwen, and maai...i did a few embarassing thing...for example, i fell on my butt when showing maai how to do cartwheel, everyone look at me...so paisei loh
i better not say the rest...

we were released at 5.45...i went to the toilet to undo my hair...then i had to take bus home myself...there was a traffic jam so i took damn long to reach home...then still need to walk abt 20-30 mins home...so tiring loh...then when i reach home my aunt keep accusing me of going somewhere else...i did not go anywhere loh...

then i had dinner then now use the computer...i nothing else to say liao

bb

No comments: