Wednesday, May 7, 2008

today i woke up at 8.20...so early loh
i went to school for chinese oral...i met yong kiat when i entered the school...i ask him to tell me abt the chinese oral...lols...i am a bad girl....but he still nvr tell me

i met karmen and camellia in the foyer then we saw mr liang lu....he told us to go to the library
at the library we waited for very long...then it was our turn....i so nervous loh
when it was camellia's turn, i read the passage....so difficult!!!

then when it was my turn, i keep stammering loh...then mr liang lu ask me abt where i went to before...then i talked abt where i went to last year loh...but i talk halfway then i dunno what to say liao....so i look at mr liang lu, mr liang lu look at me....i still nothing to say....lols

then he ask me where i want to go....bla bla bla

then i stay back with camellia and liwen bcoz they k-po...want to find out ppl chinese marks for paper 2...then they told me i failed by one mark!!!!! AHHH!!!! nvm....whatever that is done cannot be undone...

so i went to my grandpa's house to play with the dog for awhile...then i went home....my sis welcomed me with a pail of water....i think it was a pail lah...anyway, i was wet!!! how dare she.....but i took revenge already...i turned off the heater when she is bathing....can hear her screaming....hahaha.....i am evil....

then i had my dinner and now i use computer....lols

before i end the post, i just want to say that i wish everyone all the best for x-country tomorrow!!!...i am damn nervous loh...i scared if i chiong then i will....um...nvm.....so maybe i run with camellia tomorrow....

No comments: