Sunday, May 11, 2008

aiyo...i just came back from vivo...with cuts on my leg...and a lot of mosquito bites...AHHH!!!



the whole thing started when i went to the tree top thing at telok blangah hill...when we were climbing uphill at first, i no stamina...almost died loh

then i started getting mosquito bites...so itchy loh!!!...so i applied mosquito repelant...but it was no use...i still got a lot of mosquito bites...

after the long long long walk, on my way home, we had to go downhill...the road was sooo steep and rocky...so i blur and trip over a rock, fell down, almost did a split, and slide down a bit, scratch my knee and some parts of my left leg...it was not very pain lah...my mom applied anticeptic cream...it was suppose to be painful...but i was laughing loh...when she applied the cream...lols

then we went to vivo for dinner...my cut started feeling pain...
then we walk around vivo...my mom was shopping again!!!
after a long period of waiting (for my mom)...we finally went home

then now i need to pack my school bag liao...bb

No comments: