Monday, July 7, 2008

yesterday:
we did a full routine during wushu class....i was soooo nervous before my turn!!!! i thought i cannot finish the routine in time...
first was khim....then was jonnypad....then ME!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! during my turn....i almost fogotten the movements!!!!! halfway through i was so nervous then my legs started wobbling!!!!! but in the end, i did it!!!!!!! my timing was acceptable...YAY!!!!!!! means that my stamina improved!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! lols

after that we went to have dinner at my grandpa house with paul and james....paul was emoing all the while...

joel came over for a sleepover....he was talking and disturbing me all night!!!!!!!

today:
had piano lesson in the morning then went for primary school class gathering!!!! it was fun!!! everyone looked different!!!! lols

then went home blablablablabla...

i still havent finish my maths home work yet!!!!!!
bb

No comments: