Tuesday, July 8, 2008

now i am feeling very emo!!!!!!!!

today started with morning run again....

first period was drama...the teacher never come....so ms wong let us watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.....

after that was maths....it was quite boring...i was throwing paper at jacob the whole lesson

...recess...

chinese lesson....SO BORING!!!! i was sleeping for the last half an hour of the lesson but no one noticed...hahaha

then it was GEOGRAPHY!!!!!!! fortunately today i never fall asleep during this lesson...lols (i am a bad girl!!!! always fall asleep)

last was science...the first 3 groups persented their project....they all did quite well!!!!! i think they all did better than my group!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! nvm....i must have confidence!!!!! lols

after that was chinese dance...we changed our clothes....then the worst part came.....the part when we tie up our hair!!!!!!! michelle helped me to tie up my hair...she put ALOT ALOT OF GEL!!!!!! but she so pro loh.....she tied my hair very well

then senior poh hui help me put the hair accessories....then i looked at myself in the mirror....OMG!!!! i love the hair accessories!!!!!!! it looks soooo nice...

then we went to the bio lab to put on makeup!!!!! we had to share the lipstick!!!!! eww.....
i am very saliva concious...

then we performed for the sec 4 and 5....ALOT of accidents happened to everyone!!!! some ppl drop the fan, some ppl's fan got caught in the hair accessories!!!!! lols...then we went back to the dance room....i went to undo my hair....i was so unwilling to take off the hair accessories!!!!! hahas

then i took them of one by one....so pain!!!!!!!!!! there was so much gel on my hair that my hair looked funny!!!!! here pop out, there pop out....so funny!!!!

then i went home blablabla...i dun need to elaborate liao...

NOW I AM STILL EMO!!!!!!! i gonna call karmen now....
bb

No comments: