Thursday, July 10, 2008

today i woke up late for school!!!!! then i chiong all the way to school.....the morning run havent even started.....waste my energy....

today's lessons were boring.....first D and T...then MT
we did filing....file until i blur....now my file is all messed up!!!!!

then it was recess!!!!!i dunno why but i was eating nonstop!!!!!!
until camellia pulled me back to class...

then it was MATHS!!!!! mdm mas came to teach us...
but i wasnt paying attention to the lesson at all....jacob was telling me about GUNS
i dunno WTH he talking about.....i was pretending to listen to him(or else it would be very rude..) and i was playing with my calculator....

IT lesson...today's lesson very confusing...i dunno what the teacher was teaching...i just copied jingwen

then last period was english.....we did the sherlocks holmes thing....blablabla....

i went for lunch with liwen.....she abandoned me at 2...so i went to hyper with karmen jodie and yehlin...we did very stupid things....lols

then we went for chinese dance....tthen go to the hall....me vernice and karmen and yehlin talked to mr soh for awhile then we went for our rehersal.....they say they need to test the lights....blablabla....

then we went back to dance room to slacck...then go home!!!!!

i just finished my piano lesson....now is my younger sis turn...she doing the sight reading thing.....i am disturbing her by mimicking her....hahas....when the teacher turn around i pretend to watch tv..MUAHAHAHA!!!!! hahaha

tomorrow have the performance!!!!!!!! but i dun feel nervous at all.....dunno why...my mom and my younger sis going to watch me....OH YA!!!!!!! TOMORROW I MUST DANCE PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!ITS MY YOUNGER SIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
i want to be the first person to say happy birthday to her.....but my bro confirm say first one....at midnight....

oh...i know i know...lets pretend today is tomorrow....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHIM!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!! =)
LOLS

bb

No comments: