Tuesday, July 29, 2008

today i never go for school!!!!! i slept until 8...

then i woke up and practise piano.....at 10 i left the house to go for my PIANO EXAM!!!!! during my exam i was very very nervous!!!!! my hands were shaking like mad...then i keep forgetting the notes....I THINK I AM GOING TO FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! NVM...

then i went back to school for chinese dance bcoz i miss yehlin, karmen and VERNICE TOOOO MUCH LIAO!!!!!

anyway, when i came home a lot of ppl were at the void deck...there was some water rationing thing.... the water pipe underground BURST!!!!! so i went up and down and up and down to collect water...I FEEL SOOO "POOR"!!!!!!!!! I NEVER FELT LIKE THAT BEFORE!!!!!! BUT IT IS FUN FUN FUN!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!! its a goooood experience....













ITS SOOOO FUN!!!!!

No comments: