Monday, June 9, 2008

The mosquito bites from camp are killing me!!!! i just counted yesterday...2 on my right arm, 1 on my left arm, 10 on my right leg and 7 on my left leg!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!! so itchy!!!

last night i wanted to put a video of me and karmen going crazy during the chalet at abt 1.15am ...very funny one...but i cant find my cable!!! so nvm...

today i went to watch Narnia, prince caspian...very very nice leh!!!! i recommend everyone to watch...hehe

i enjoyed the movie a lot also bcoz i had lots of things to eat...i ate my nachos and shared some popcorn with my younger sis...then i was stealing popcorn from my elder sis!!!!! it was fun fun fun....MUAHAHAHA!!!! lols....she was too engrossed in the show....

i just came home...now need to do a holiday assignment....aiyoh....so troublesome

later i have piano class so i will be online later than usual or maybe not at all bcoz of my siblings...aiyoh.....

now i going to have dinner!!!! i am still hungry after eating so much at the cinema...lols...bb

No comments: