Saturday, June 28, 2008

LALALALA...I DUN FEEL LIKE SLEEPING TONIGHT!!!!!!!! DUNNO WHY....

yesterday wanted to post..but i was busy....
yesterday morning have spotcheck...then miss wong say my fringe too long....then she is was playing with my fringe.....she told me: lynn....your fringe is getting to long leh....u better do something about it okay??? i want to see something different by monday...
then i gave her a weird look.....hahas...i dunno what to do about my fringe lah....maybe i cut a bit

today i went to azrina's house again!!!!!!! but today cannot play play....MUST BE SERIOUS!!!!! but halfway through azrina's mom gave us food!!!!!!! i sooosoo happy!!!!!! she made cake and sandwiches for us...it was damn nice nice nice!!!!!!

we managed to finish the project today!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! YAY!!!!

now i just reached home...haven done any homework yet....tomorrow i chiong loh....lols
good night!!!!

No comments: