Sunday, June 8, 2008

last night i cant sleep!!!! partly bcoz of the ghost stories jingwen told me last night before she went to sleep and left me ALONE!!!! then i keep watching the crazy video me and karmen took at 1am 2 nights ago at the chalet...very funny loh

today quite fun lah...
i woke up at 2 and i had my breakfast...nonono...lunch...hehe
anyway, i went for wushu lesson...today the BIG BIG BIG carpet came!!!!YAY!!!!! but the lesson still went on as normal....and i found out that i do "xuan zi" very weird!!!! spin spin spin until i blur then fall down...lol...i cant do!!!!!!

then we did our weapon routines...very tiring loh...i think i need more stamina

after lesson then went home and eat dinner...bla bla bla...

I MISS CHINESE DANCE CAMP!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY "VARNISH" JIEJIE!!!!

BB

No comments: