Monday, March 24, 2008

today in school it was as usual loh...classes then recess then classes then stay back then go home...except that today nitro waddled around the classroom and acted like a gorilla...and during common test the maths paper ok ok la...i finished the paper just in time....i think can pass loh...

Aiyo...all the ppl that can fetch me to school is overseas!!!! so this week i need to go to my uncle's house so that he can fetch me to school in the morning....now i am still at home...later my uncle come to fetch me....so i might not update my blog for a while...but i will try la

the best thing abt going to my uncle's house is that i get to eat his grilled cheese bread YAY!!! the grilled cheese bread very nice loh...actually i love eating la....so almost everything is nice to me...
but if i go to my uncle's house then i may not be able to use his computer bcoz...he need to use for work...
byebye...hope i can update my blog soon.....

No comments: