Saturday, March 29, 2008

aiyo...yesterday i nvr post bcoz i went to my cousins BBQ party until 10+...so i cannot use computer....



today i woke up at 12pm bcoz.........i dunno why......then i did the chinese zuowen...i anyhow write a fake story loh...then i went to church(i am still not a christian)...the churh very fun loh...this church is so different from other churches...it is more for teenagers la...there is an air-hockey table, a KTV, live band, big big big place for everyone to attend church...and best of all...everyone there is so friendly. they are not shy at all loh...then when one group saw me they pull me to them...then they introduce thenselves...then i introduce myself loh...they all sec 2 or sec 3...only a few sec 1...but they very fun...they also keep persuading me to become a christian...

actually i dunno why i am not a christian then i still go church.....maybe bcoz it is fun loh...after that i went to eat dinner then nuy some stationaries then go home loh....



i just finished my zhong guo li shi homework and my zuo ye 8...then now i using computer...

WOW...i so damn lucky....actually the computer just lost connection...then lucky half of what i said is saved...this post would have been much longer but then i just edited a bit the shorten it loh....bcoz i was so sad that half of the things i said is gone...bb

No comments: