Friday, March 21, 2008

today i woke up at 12pm...then i went to the church that my sister introduce me to...it is a church for teenagers la...it was quite fun...there was a KTV and some other games to entertain us while we were waiting....when the church started, we all gathered and the person started singing and talking...i am not a christian la but i just try loh...the talk was a bit boring, but i find it very meaningful...after that i went to eat at mcdonalds then went home.

it was abt 7 when i reached home...i was very sian....so i took my wushu things and went out to the lift lobby to practice wushu...there was a few accidents that occurred.....when i used my sword then i slapped my face my face a few with it accidentally....but lucky have no cut la...but a bit pain loh......i think now it is the period of accidents....mark, my cousin, cut his wrist then he go hospital for stitches....then jonnypad recently fracture his bone....my wushu friend have bruises...i dunno why

aiyo now i nothing to say liao...byebye

No comments: