Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!
today was also ACES DAY!!!! the dance was funny!!!!!
then we went to the hall for performance....blablablabla

my sis ended up pulling me back to our primary school....i saw 6A '07!!!!! almost everyone was there!!!!! EVERYONE LOOK SO MUCH DIFFERENT!!!!!!!! THE GIRLS LOOK MORE CHIO NOW!!!!!...and the school seem so much smaller now compared to CSS

unfortunately i met kitty there...she keep following me and enqi around....and talking nonsense...then when she was talking to her friends, me and enqi ran away!!!!!! lols



TODAY SO SIAN!!!!!! NO CHINESE DANCE....WUSHU IS CANCELLED....AHHHH!!!!! I AM BORED AT HOME

BUT AT LEAST.....TONIGHT I AM WATCHING CAMP ROCK!!!!!! (ONE WEEK EARLIER THAN THE PREMIER)

I THINK I GO DO MY HOMEWORK.....
BB

No comments: