Friday, August 8, 2008

TODAY IS 8/8/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!! I JUST CAME BACK FROM JCC!!!!!!!!! SOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!

i met karmen at the entrance of JCC so we went in together...then we got ready for chinese dance performance!!!! it was fun!!!!! we tied our hair...then change to costume, then put make up...so troublesome....then soon it was 7.50 so we did our warm up and went to the stage to test the size...

then when everyone was seated in the hall, we sat down together in our cca groups...then hyper!!!!!!

the our turn to perform!!!!! i was damn nervous!!!!!!!! then dance dance dance.....FINISH!!!! then we went back to our seat and watch the rest of the performances....then prize giving....performance...prize giving.....performance...then before we are dismissed we HYPERED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN AND SING SONG!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I THINK I WILL BE GETTING SORE THROAT...

after everyone left, we went to change out of our costumes...me karmen and yehlin showered....only wash hair.....i had to flip my whole head upside down to not wet my shirt...so when i came out i looked like a ghost with hair infront of my face....karmen help me to wring my hair dry....then we went home!!!!!

later i gtg for wushu class.....COMPETITION NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!! must take lessons seriously...

JONNYPAD U BETTER NOT DISTURB ME ANYMORE...I REALLY WANT TO TRAIN SERIOUSLY LATER

No comments: