Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I SAW YIYONG AND MUNTAT!!!! DURING THEIR NPCC=D HAHAHA!!! i should have bang yiyong!!! then he cant bang back!!!!

SYF SHOWCASE!!!!!!! HAHA =D IT WAS FUN!!! WE CAN SKIP LESSON...
ANYWAYS, HOW WAS THE DANCE???? GOOD RIGHT?!?!?! =D=D
i saw a few ppl... then cannot recognize the rest... these are the lucky ppl i saw!!!!
DELLA,CAMELLIA,LIWEN,YUKEI!, ANDREA,BARRY,BRANDON,ZIKANG,MAAI
I THINK THATS ALL!!!!! dun be sad if i never see u...its MY FAULT... I COULDNT SEE TOO WELL ON STAGE.








I WENT OUT WITH JW AND CHLOE ON MONDAY!!!!! to jurong point.. TA DAA!!!! PHOTOS BELOW =D
guess what???? we saw GARETH there!!!!! then we stalked him!!!! but he knew... NO!!!!
and and and...YOU KNOW WHAT???? WE SAW ZIKANG TOO!!!! HAHAHA!!! we stalked him. then we gave up... but we still MET HIM AT THE ARCADE!!!! =D


ICE CREAM!!!!! =D VERY NICE!!! we were very poor so we had to share!!!






THE CAKE FOR YUKEI AND JODIE!!!! the guy at the shop was scary....
HE SAID I WAS FROM ITE!!!! DO I LOOK SO OLD??!?!? NO!!!!!

No comments: