Friday, January 23, 2009

MY PANTS ARE VERY WET!!!!! JUST NOW IN SCHOOL ME AND KARMEN SHOWERED AFTER THE PERFORMANCE!!

we reach school at normal time then go for geog lesson!!! very bored leh!!!! then me and karmen throw rubberbands at each other!!!! =) hehe we very childish

then the bell RING!!!!! but annie lim dun want to let us go... then after we greet then we POOF!!!! disappear to the dance room!!!!!

then tie up our hair, change and put make up!!!! the makeup very dirty.... but no CHOICE so nvm

after putting the stinking make up we rehersed the dance!!!

then go hall!!!!! then sharmaine keep disturbing me again!!!!!!!

then... TIME TO PERFORM!!!!!! i heard alot of ppl make mistake

I BANG INTO KAIXIN LEH!!!!! WE WERE LIKE... I GO LEFT U GO RIGHT??? OR U GO RIGHT I GO LEFT???? THEN BANG!!!!!!! SORRY KAIXIN

then we changed and go shower!!!!!
ALL THE PHOTOS ARE WITH VERNICE. GO HER BLOG AND SEE!!!! MAYBE SHE POST...


then everyone abandoned me to go home... I AM ALONE!!!!! then my grandpa come!!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!! can go home!!!!! =)

No comments: