Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TODAY I AM ON MC...CANT GO TO SCHOOL!!!!
i had high fever yesterday--40.2 degrees
i did not go for chinese dance cos i had a BAD headache and i felt like puking!!!

NOW I AM AT HOME....ALONE!!!! ITS SOOOO BORING.... >.<
but on the bright side.....i dont have to go for the stinky audition!!!!


this is the quiz i owe liwen and jingwen!!!
THE ANSWERS IN PINK IS FOR JINGWEN AND BLUE IS FOR LIWEN

the person who tagged u is?
jingwen liwen

your relationship with him/her is?
FRIENDS!!!!! =) FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

five impressions of him/her
1.strong fun!!!!
2.fun!!! friendly
3.CUTE caring
4.friendly =) understanding!!!
5.CHIO!!! helpful!!!!

the most memorable thing she has done to/for u?
help me with cup noodles at 7 eleven!!!! LET ME COPY HER HOMEWORK!!!! HEHE

the most memorable thing she/he has said to u?
I LOVE U!!!! and I HATE U!!!!! MY MEIMEI IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

if he/she becomes your lover you will...
she is already going to be my lover...i intend to propose to her soon!!!! hehe...
I WILL TREASURE HER AND MARRY HER!!!!! =)

if he/she becomes your lover, what does he/she have to improve on?
nothing!!!! she is perfect!!!!!...i sound like a lesbian..>.<
NOTHING.... =)

if he/she becomes your enemy, u will?
CRY!!!! I DUN WANNA LOSE A FREIND LIKE HER!!!
EMO!!!! I DUN WANNA LOSE A FRIEND LIKE HER TOO

if he/she become your enemy, the reason would be...
she hates me??? duh...
she doesnt like me....WAAAAAWAAAA!!!!! =(

your overall impression of her is...
CUTE!!!
LOVABLE!!!!

what do u think are other impressions of u?
i think i better not say..dun wanna be arrogant
better not say.... hehe

what do u love about yourself??
EVERYTHING!!!
SAME ANSWER AS ABOVE

what do u hate most about yourself?
I AM GROWING FAT!!!! AND I AM LAZY
SAME ANSWER AS ABOVE

who would u want to be if u can choose?
SUPERMAN!!!!! but i dun wanna be a guy
SAME ANSWER AS ABOVE

for ppl who care and like u, say something to them...
I LOVE U GUYS!!!!
SAME ANSWER AS ABOVE

PASS THIS QUIZ TO TEN PPL BCOZ U WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY THINK OF YOU. PASS TO PPL WHO HAVE BLOGS.PASS MY TAGGING...

JINGWEN
CAMELLIA
LIWEN
KARMEN
YEHLIN
PEARLYN
MUNTAT
YIYONG
AZRINA
CHLOE

No comments: