Sunday, September 21, 2008

So many things happen these few days....

THURSDAY
i was running to class...then i tripped and fell...I FLY FOR 1 SECOND THEN CRASH INTO THE FLOOR!!! the crashing part was pain but the FLYING PART WAS FUN!!!!!

FRIDAY
had wushu class ....GOT A NEW WEAPON!!!!!! YEAH!!!! it looks damn fun lah

but i got lots of blisters that day sia....until now still pain


TODAY
did all the homework in the morning then at night we went to NIGHT SAFARI!!!!! THE LAST TIME I WENT THERE WAS WHEN I WAS 5...I REMEMBERED I DROP MY LIGHT STICK ON THE TRAM... THEN I CRIED ALL THE WAY HOME!!!!

we went for a tram ride...we saw rinosaurus..(i dunno how to spell) and ELEPHANTS!!!! THEY ARE SO BIG AND CUTE!!!!! I WANT TO TOUCH THEM!!!!! BUT NOT ALLOWED...

then went for the show...its damn nice!!!!! the animals so
C
U
T
E
!
!
!

lol


i think i gtg sleep liao... very late and i am very tired
bb

No comments: